Subscribe My Channel

Subscribe My Channel
Youtube Channel

SMS 3 FUNNY




                             GREAT FUNNY

A Friend is like a GAS blown from the ASS, Which creates noice n nuisance to others but gives Me RELAXATION and COMFORT. Thanks for being the GAS of my ASS.

Luk at the world as 1 big chocolate cake. It would never b complete without few sweets n nuts. Sweet like ME & nut like U

Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.

Q: Have you heard the joke about the butter? A: I butter not tell you, It might spread!!

Cute… Good looking… Easy to handle… Cool… Sexy… Nice structure… Its my mobile. How about your?

What is the height of Bravery, Patience & Laziness combined?  A: Sitting on the sea shore waiting for TSUNAMI to clean up ur ASS

Will, Marry, I & U are going for a party. Whats the best & worst arrangement u can make. Did u get... Best: Will, U, Marry, Me Worst: I, Will, Marry, U

Dream makes al things possible, Hope makes al things work, luv makes al thigs beutifl, smile makes al d abv so always BRUSH UR TEETH...!

Boy: what will u give me as reward if i climb Mt.Everest? Girl: A push.

Sincere Apology:
If u dont like ny of my SMS or dont like 2 read or if my msgs disturb u,then plz dont hesitate,feel free 2 Throw Ur Mobile!!

Sweet fruits r nice 2 eat.. Sweet words r nice 2 say.. But sweet people r really hard 2 find..My goodness, how da hell did u manage 2 find me!

Advice
Always listen to ur hubby, He gives sound advice :99% Sound & 1% Advice....

Consequences of American life style:
The wife rushed into house screaming 2 her husband, Darling, Come quick! Ur kids n my kids r beating our kids

Their are moments in life when you really miss someone. And you wish you could just pluck them from your dreams..

Aim for the stars. But first, aim for their bodyguards.


U r the 1st thing that comes 2 my mind. I wish I could start my day with U in my bed. I jus luv ur feel to my lips. U just make my day, I love U NESCAFE!

New style of proposing a girl: I have spent many sleepless nights in ur love, & I don't want my son to do the same 4 your daughter, So lets make them brother & sister.

Its difficult 2 understand GOD, He makes such beautiful things as women and then he turns them into Wives!

Court Order !! U R Accused of Crawling into my inbox & Hijacking My Smile with your cute massages. U R Sentenced 2b MY SWEET FRIEND 4 LIFE

What is the similarity between CIRCUS and a BEAUTIFUL GIRL'S HEART? Both have space for 1 more clown...

What do I do when I see someone extremely Gorgeous, Attractive, Terrific, Cute, Fabulous.... I Stare, I smile, And, when I get tired..... I put down the mirror !

Never think of the past It brings tears... If you think of the future It brings fears... So, live life in the present And drink chilled beers!

True Love is like a pillow U could HUG it when u r in trouble U could CRY on it when u r in pain U could EMBRACE it when u r happy Want True Love? Spend Rs50 BUY A PILLOW

Husband 1: Why do u take your wife only to night clubs? Husband 2: Buddy by the time she gets ready no other place is open!

Lady : So, you want to become my son-in-law? Boy: Not really, but I don't see any other way 2 marry ur daughter!





______________________________________________________________________________________________
Museum administrator: That's a 500 year old statue you've broken. Banta Singh: Thank God! I thought it was a new one!

Why do men like smart women? Rare things are always sought after!!

A Mother makes her son Intelligent in 20 years, but a Girl can makes him Stupid in 2 minutes.

When do you congratulate someone for their Mistake? Answer : On their Wedding !!

Q: Why dogs don't marry? A: Bcoz they are already leading a dog's life!

Q: Why doesn't the India law permit a man to marry a second woman? A: Because as per law you cannot be punished twice for the same offence!

Life Paradox what u want u don't get(luv), what u get, u don't njoy(marriage), what u njoy is not permanent(galfriend), what is permanent is boring (wife)

"Doctor, Doctor, You've got to help me I just can't stop my hands shaking!" "Do you drink a lot?" "Not really - I spill most of it!"

Santa (reading from book of facts) "Do you know that every time I breathe a man dies?" Banta: "Why don't u use a mouth wash?"

To live a life, one needs brains, reflex, perception, looks, IQ, knowledge, way of expression & many more mental qualities. Hats off 2 u coz u manage 2 live without them!!



_____________________________________________________________________________________________


"Room Service? Can you send up a towel?" "Please wait someone else is using it."

"I hear that you drop some money in Stocks. Were you a bull or a bear?" "Neither, just a plain simple ass."

A lady delivered twins. Suprisingly one is a boy and another is a dog how it is possible? Bcoz her husband is HUTCH DEALER.... wherever u go out network follows

Dream makes al things possible, Hope makes al things work, luv makes al thigs beutifl, smile makes al d abv so always BRUSH UR TEETH...!

Husband: Today is sunday & I have to enjoy it. So i bought 3 movie tickets. Wife: why three? Husband: 4 u and ur parents.

Advice Always listen to ur hubby, He gives sound advice: 99% Sound & 1% Advice....

A police recruit was asked during exam, "What would u do if u had to arrest ur own mother?" He said, "Call for backup."

Teacher: Peter, why r u late for school again? Peter: Well, Miss, I dreamed that I was playing football & the game went into extra time.

A baby monkey asks his father, Father why r we so ugly ? The father says to him, don't stress my son u should see the one who is reading this!

Her Job & My Job Her Job is to Bitch! Mine is to give her a Reason!



___________________________________________________________________________________________
What do u call a woman in heaven? An Angel. A crowd of woman in heaven? A host of Angels. And all woman in heaven? PEACE ON EARTH!

GIRL : I think the poorest people are the happiest. BOY : Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple

I want to share Everything with you. Your JOYS, Your SADNESS, Your HAPPY MOMENTS Every single second of day Let us START with your ATM Password first.

Dating process: 6 weeks : I love U, I love U, I love U. 6 months : Of course I love U. 6 years : GOD, if I didn't love U, then why the hell did I propose?

There is always a "DRIVE SLOW" board near boy's schools, but n ot near girl's college.. Why? COZ vehicles automatically go slow....

History Teacher : From where to where did the mughals rule ? Student: Sir, I am not sure but I think from page 15 to 26.

Q: What kind of food does a race horse eat? A: Fast food

hey listen she asked me u r details...so i gave her u r cell number. so she will meet u soon.... her name is smile.... i think she came.

2day, 2morrow & 4ever, there will be 1 heart that would always beat 4 u. U know whose?? YOUR OWN

Heartbeats are countless .... Spirits are ageless .... Dreams are endless..... Memories are timeless.... A friend like you ....... Shameless!!!




Share your views...

0 Respones to "SMS 3 FUNNY"

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

© 2010 Reference All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info